Richardson Wright LLP, a boutique complex civil litigation firm located in downtown Portland, is seeking an experienced full time litigation legal assistant/paralegal to work in our exciting and growing firm. Primary responsibilities include general drafting and finalizing of legal documents, pleadings and correspondence, scheduling and calendaring for several attorneys, and assisting in all phases of discovery. Optimal candidate will have strong work ethic, exceptional attention to detail, and the ability to critically analyze and problem solve legal and technological issues. Use your versatile skills and experience to handle a wide variety of assignments in a fast-paced, professional, team-oriented work environment.
• At least 3 years civil litigation support experience in Oregon and Washington Courts,
trial experience is also preferred.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
• Working knowledge of Prolaw helpful.
• Working knowledge of Discovery Databases helpful.
• Excellent grammar, spelling, and proofreading abilities.
• Proven ability to prioritize, manage time, and multitask effectively.
• Able to work effectively in a team environment and independently, as required.
• Familiar with local, state and federal court rules.
• Experience with e-filing in Oregon and Washington for both state and federal courts.
Compensation and Benefits:
Richardson Wright LLP offers competitive compensation based on your experience and skills and a generous benefit package.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.